Ultima Occidens #43

 My Wahine,

Sweet as that you're making beaut progress with the Duvolle punters. Once you're finished with their yakka, maybe take your waka to Caldari space, and try to mend fences with the Caldari ratbags and their Caldari Navy. Having them both in choice standings will make your broker fees shrink when you bowl around Jita for buying kit, or filling a trolley for Dyadya.

I'm still beached as with my training for Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration. Even with implants, this bung rashit takes forever. And at the end of it, I get to buy a pair of dear wakas to risk on the alliance's behalf. At least I'm planetside with your mum, enjoying sun, sand, and sea.

If you go up to Caldari space, maybe look into fitting up the new Guristas waka, Mamba. It's like a baby Gila, and you can see if the drones + missile yakka is your thing. Security jobs help break up the monotony of making a name for yourself with a corporation of government, and the minor ones don't take heaps of time to run.

Comments

Popular Posts